Postage Details, Warranty, Exchanges and Returns
Orders are typically dispatched same day as you order/pay (Monday to Friday Only). Orders placed on a Friday are shipped the same day but are not guaranteed to arrive on the Saturday. Saturday delivery depends on our Couriers delivery patterns and your post office location/ operating times. Hey! Public Holidays don’t count! Be sure to get your order in early so that you allow enough time for your parts to arrive before the holidays!
Its safe! Each package has a tracking number and is secure every part of its journey to you! But hey! this is Africa and additional insurance is available on request. Please note that Fastway Couriers is our preferred delivery agent.
Larger items, such as complete bikes and /or frames with additional parts will usually require an extra day for delivery BUT in most cases these items are delivered Door to Door Express anyway. Our delivery rates are very competitive and in many cases free. We do our best to keep our top quality goods affordable and your wallet happy.
*We currently offer free delivery on all complete bikes purchased from BMX Direct, so any factory complete or custom complete we will ship to your home at NO CHARGE. That means the price you see is the price you pay. This offer only stands to our South African customers. If you are in Namibia, Zimbabwe or Botswana (or any other country) please contact us for a delivery rate, we will quote accordingly.
Note that your complete bike will arrive packaged in a bike box. The bike will need some assembly so have your tools and pump ready. Don’t stress though; only minor assembly is needed. In most cases you will only need to attach the front wheel, handle bars, pedals and seat/seatpost. Thats it. If at anytime you are unsure of what needs to be done; go ahead and call our super duper friendly Hot Line and get schooled. Numbers are on our Contact page.
We strive to dispatch all paid-in-full orders the same day (Monday to Friday), so be sure to have your proof of payment to us no later than 3pm on these days.
** Take note! In a perfect world delivery would be on time every time but due to the human element, times can be varied and BMX Direct cannot be held responsible for packages that are not delivered on time or in the unlikely event of non-delivery. Purchasing from BMX Direct either online or in-store means you agree to our Terms and Conditions as laid out on this page: Terms and Conditions.
Have you signed up for a BMX Direct Shopping Cart Account? Log in here or simply sign up so we always have your details on hand and you don’t have to log them every time you place an order.
Delivery prices listed on this website are valid for South African customers only. International Customers please call for specific delivery rates. All our prices include VAT. but do not include delivery.
Still not sure or have a question? Send us an email right quick: Hit up our Contact Form here.
Although we strive to supply only the very best products to our customers…
-BMX Direct offers no warranty on any product other than BMX Direct branded merchandise. Generally, the customer should contact the manufacturer first with warranty questions, and they will often facilitate replacement directly.
-In other instances, we will facilitate replacement when authorized to do so by the manufacturer. The Customer is responsible for all shipping costs involved, these will include the shipping of a defective product to BMX Direct, and BMX Direct shipping a replacement product to the customer.
Returns or Exchanges.
You are welcome to return an item for refund, exchange, or store credit, subject to the following conditions:
– no returns will be accepted after 5 days from the purchase date – refunds and/ or returns will be subject to a 15% restocking fee
– refunds will be issued as a store credit with a coupon code for you to spend on another item from our shop. Cash or bank transfer refunds are not possible.
– no returns on parts such as factory complete bikes, frames, forks, or any components that have been installed or built up. Especially wheels, factory bikes and frames.
– buyers remorse, we are open to discuss such things, but we cannot afford to refund you because you made a bad decision or could not afford it or straight up dis not realize what you were buying.
– absolutely no returns on clothing, protection goods, shoes. Even if they do not have signs that they have been washed or worn
– the customer is responsible for all shipping costs on returns, unless BMX Direct is at fault for any errors in shipping or incorrect items sent
– the customer is responsible for all shipping costs on warranty replacements facilitated by BMX Direct
– no returns on custom-built wheels, custom bikes, or special-order items without prior authorization. If we are open to it these will be considered and reviewed on a case by case basis.
– the customer is responsible for all shipping costs on returns of spokes if incorrect specifications were given regarding spoke length when the order was placed.
– all returns must be authorized prior to shipment and a copy of the invoice must be included in the package
Track your package | See our FAQ’s | Find out How to shop Online at BMX Direct | Our Latest Products | Our T&C’s
READ ALL OUR REVIEWS HERE: GOOGLE.COM